What is a Functional Test?
Functional Tests are science-based, specialised tests that deliver a comprehensive information about your body’s biochemical processes or organ functions. This provides additional information about the underlying issues that drive disease or dysfunction.
A wide variety of functional tests are available:
- Hormone profiles to determine levels, function, & metabolism
- Mineral excess/deficiency via Hair Mineral Analysis
- Liver function & detoxification processes
- Microbiome mapping
- Comprehensive stool analysis
- SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)
- Food sensitivities or allergies
- Lyme Disease and co-infections
- Mould testing
- Genetic studies
- And many more