Healthy Flow Naturopathy is a holistic health care practice that combines modern science with traditional knowledge to achieve optimal health.
Rather than solely focusing on the disease, Healthy Flow’s goal is to:
- Identify any underlying patterns that lead to imbalances in the body
- Understand the whole patient – body, mind, spirit
- Treat the root cause
- Restore optimum balance and health
Naturopathic treatment conducts an assessment of all potential factors contributing to the illness, including physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, social, familial, and occupational factors.
Naturopathic treatment is an evidence-based approach consisting of herbal medicines, nutritional supplementation, dietary and lifestyle advice.
What conditions can Naturopathy address?
- Heavy metal toxicity
- Chronic inflammatory response syndrome (CIRS) / mould illness
- Electromagnetic sensitivity
- Multiple chemical sensitivity
- Metabolic syndrome
- Thyroid problems
What’s involved in a Naturopathic Consultation?
Initial Naturopathic Consultation (90 MINS)
Dedicated to gathering comprehensive information about current health issues and thoroughly investigate all factors that contributed to the presenting problem.
Generally, it consists of:
- An extensive health interview
- A review of existing medical tests (blood test, urine, stool etc.)
- A review of current medications.
- Dietary review
- Examination of nails, tongue, hair and skin
- Examination of iris (Iridology link)
- Initial treatment plan
Follow-Up Consultations (45- 60 MINS)
Dedicated to review the treatment progress and implement permanent lifestyle changes to sustain your health and wellness.
Acute Naturopathic Consultations (25 MINS)
Providing assistance and remedies for short-term health concerns such as colds, coughs, sleep problems and other acute issues.