Naturopathy is a holistic health care practice that combines modern science with traditional knowledge to achieve optimal health.
Your optimal health is restored through a tailored evidence-based holistic approach involving:
- Investigating all underlying patterns that lead to imbalances in the body
- Understanding body, mind, spirit connection
- Eliminating disease components
- Rejuventaing to achive long lasting results
Naturopathic treatment is an evidence-based approach which implemnts scientificaly validated herbal medicines, nutritional supplementation, dietary and lifestyle advice.
It can work in conjunction or as an alternative to conventional treatment.
What conditions can Naturopathy address?
- Heavy metal toxicity
- Chronic inflammatory response syndrome (CIRS) / mould illness
- Electromagnetic sensitivity
- Multiple chemical sensitivity
- Metabolic syndrome
- Thyroid problems
What’s involved in a Naturopathic Consultation?
Initial Naturopathic Consultation (90 MINS)
Dedicated to gathering comprehensive information about current health issues and thoroughly investigate all factors that contributed to the presenting problem.
Generally, it consists of:
- An extensive health interview
- A review of existing medical tests (blood test, urine, stool etc.)
- A review of current medications.
- Dietary review
- Examination of nails, tongue, hair and skin
- Examination of iris (Iridology link)
- Initial treatment plan
Follow-Up Consultations (45- 60 MINS)
Dedicated to review the treatment progress and implement permanent lifestyle changes to sustain your health and wellness.
Acute Naturopathic Consultations (25 MINS)
Providing assistance and remedies for short-term health concerns such as colds, coughs, sleep problems and other acute issues.