‘Foolish the doctor who despises the knowledge acquired by the ancients.’
What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is a holistic health care system that combines modern science with traditional knowledge to achieve optimal health.
Rather than solely focusing on the disease, the goal of naturopathy is to:
- Identify any underlying patterns that lead to imbalances in the body
- Understand the whole patient – body, mind, spirit
- Treat the root cause
- Restore optimum balance and health
Naturopathic practitioners conduct an assessment of all potential factors contributing to the illness, including physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, social, familial, and occupational factors.
Naturopathic treatment is an evidence-based approach consisting of herbal medicines, nutritional supplementation, dietary and lifestyle advice.
What's involved in a Naturopathic Consultation?
Initial naturopathic consultation (90 mins)
Dedicated to gathering comprehensive information about current health issues and thoroughly investigate all factors that contributed to the presenting
problem. Generally, it consists of:
- An extensive health interview
- A review of existing medical tests (blood test, urine, stool etc.)
- A review of current medications.
- Dietary review
- Examination of nails, tongue, hair and skin
- Examination of iris (Iridology link)
- Initial treatment plan
Follow-up consultations (45- 60 mins)
Dedicated to review the treatment progress and implement permanent lifestyle changes to sustain your health and wellness.
Acute naturopathic consultations (25 mins)
Providing assistance and remedies for short-term health concerns such as colds, coughs, sleep problems and other acute issues.
What conditions can Naturopathy address?
- IBD, UC and Crohn’s disease
- Parasitic infestations
- Food intolerances
- Leaky gut
- Eating disorders
- Adrenal fatigue
- Pyrrole disorder
- Heavy metal toxicity
- Chronic inflammatory response syndrome (mould illness)
- Electromagnetic sensitivity
- Multiple chemical sensitivity
Persistent infectious diseases
- Lyme Disease and co-infections
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Hormonal Imbalances & Irregularities
Weight Loss, Detoxification & Elimination Support
If you have any questions or you would like to chat to see how we can work together, book your discovery call now:
Ready to make changes to your health?